In this half-hour guided tour of the LG Booth at InfoComm 2019, you’ll see real-life examples of what you can do with innovative LG commercial displays. Our customers and partners have told us they love the technology and want more ideas, and that is what this year’s booth was able to do.
In this video you’ll see:
- The Transparent LG OLED display
- LG MicroLED display – an early preview of the future of digital signage
- 88-inch Ultra Stretch signage
- LG OLED Attractor featuring the “Curves of Nature”
- Open-Frame LG OLED panels that can now be curved and bent onsite in the U.S.
- LG OLED Video Wall with embedded sound
- Hanging Dual-Sided LG OLED Wallpaper In Glass
- 55- and 65-inch LG OLED Wallpaper
- 8K Crystal Sound LG OLED for the consumer market – the panels are the speaker
- Video Wall LG OLED Signage / Transparent LG OLED Auto Showroom demonstration
- 130-inch Direct View LED with embedded speakers
- 88-inch Ultra Stretch
- 88-inch Ultra Stretch high brightness signage concept product, plus 55- and 75-inch high brightness window-facing displays and video wall, plus Outdoor Signage
- Solar Panels and Energy Storage Solutions
- Transparent Color LED Film
- 2nd generation fully enclosed Outdoor Signage
- 86-inch Ultra Stretch signage
- 0.44 mm bezel Video Wall
In the LG Booth the products were mixed together in settings to provide thought starters and help you envision the possibilities. Enjoy the show!