Thin Client endpoints deliver the performance a demanding workforce requires, along with the simplified management and built-in security ITDMs crave. They can be used with various operating systems like Windows and Linux to take advantage of whatever situation the business would like, and can be a business’s ‘window to the cloud’ to help achieve the most ROI with the lowest TCO. Let’s look at why Thin Clients might be right for you.
1) Tailored for demanding environments – Thin Clients are designed for wherever security, manageability and a streamlined user experience are crucial factors for success. Whether deployed in data-heavy healthcare and finance contexts or cost-sensitive higher education settings, Thin Clients have the inherent security to protect valuable data and simplified, centralized management to minimize potential downtime.
2) Inherent endpoint security – Thin Clients keep threats from malware and viruses at bay by preventing direct access to the data center, minimizing potential downtime due to compromising attacks and keeping work schedules on track.
3) Useful connectivity options – Thin Clients provide more ways to connect, with a wide array of ports to meet any team’s work needs or preferences, including HDMI, fast-charging USB Type-C™, Ethernet and more.
4) Stylish, differentiated form factors – The LG Thin Client portfolio embraces high quality and sharp design. And with a lineup ranging from ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight MIL-STD-810G laptops to the 38-inch class Curved UltraWideÔ All-In-One (AIO) monitor to the flexible, most compact box form, they can optimize almost any work environment.
5) Versatile deployment options – The Thin Client portfolio streamlines any IT infrastructure, no matter the scale or need. Most come equipped for 2K–4K dual-monitor resolutions, letting users take full advantage of multi-functional daisy chain configurations. From refitting the common desktop to keeping a mobile workforce connected, Thin Clients can simplify the workday.
6) High-performance display quality – LG Thin Clients support graphics-intensive applications with ease, with wider screen sizes to accommodate expanded levels of multitasking and IPS screen technology for crisp, clear images with vivid colors from virtually any viewing angle.
7) Easy on the budget – Already less expensive to deploy, integrate and manage, Thin Clients go even further by consuming less energy than traditional desktop PC setups, thanks to a minimal design and long product lifecycle.
8) Low-noise environments – LG Thin Clients are built with fanless designs that don’t add distracting office noise.
9) Fewer replaceable parts – Built with fewer breakable parts that could require maintenance or replacement over time, Thin Clients have extended product life and no fear of the obsolescence common to most IT fleets.
LG Thin Client endpoints are efficient, versatile, secure and cost-effective in virtually every deployment, and can help your company get the most from your cloud infrastructure.