Ideal for small- and medium-sized businesses, creative professionals and content lovers, the 2020 LG gram for business laptops can enable power users to do what they want, when they want and where they want.
Available in 14-, 15.6- and 17-inch models, plus a 14-inch convertible touchscreen tablet version, every LG gram laptop is ultra-portable, measuring 0.7 inches thick and weighing less than three pounds. These beautiful, sleek dark silver laptops are designed to excel at virtually every task a modern business professional might encounter, while being very lightweight and having military-grade durability.*
Meet the Power Team
The new 2020 LG gram for business lineup brings eight models, all running Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) OS:
• 14.0” gram Laptop, White color, with Intel® Core™ i5 processor, FHD IPS Screen, 8GB DDR4 RAM & 256GB SSD
• 14.0” gram Laptop with Intel® Core™ i7 processor, FHD IPS Screen, 16GB DDR4 RAM & 512GB SSD
• 14.0” 2-in-1 TAA FHD IPS Touch gram Laptop with Stylus, Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM & 512GB SSD
• 15.6” gram Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 processor, FHD IPS Screen, 8GB DDR4 RAM & 512GB SSD
• 15.6” gram Laptop with Intel® Core™ i7 processor, FHD IPS Screen, 16GB DDR4 RAM & 1TB SSD
• 17” gram Laptop, with Intel® Core™ i7 processor, WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS Screen, 16GB DDR4 RAM & 512GB SSD
• 17” gram Laptop, with Intel® Core™ i7 processor, WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS Screen, 16GB DDR4 RAM & 1TB SSD
• 17” gram Laptop, White color, with Intel® Core™ i7 processor, WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS Screen, 16GB DDR4 RAM & 1TB SSD
Purpose-Built for Business
When LG says business, they mean it. In addition to the Windows 10 Professional and 10th Gen. Intel® Core™ processors, the 2020 LG gram for business series packs an array of other mission-critical performance features:
• Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics for high-level content production, including 4K video, high-resolution photo editing and 1080p gaming.
• WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Resolution (LG gram 17) is a higher resolution than Full HD and expresses a more precise and detailed image on a big screen, so you get a clearer and larger space to view more thumbnails and layers.
• 16:10 Aspect Ratio (LG gram 17) for improved productivity, especially while editing video, typing documents or searching the web.
• MIL-STD-810G Design for proven durability and reliability that checks seven factors from shock and dust to extreme temperatures.*
• Long-lasting Battery Life with up to 20.5 hours (72Wh, LG gram 14 2-in-1), 18.5 hours (80Wh, LG gram 15; 72Wh, LG gram 14), and 17 hours (80Wh, LG gram 17).** Enough to power through a busy day long after others have gone searching for an AC outlet.
• Fingerprint Reader to conveniently log on or reawaken the laptop with a simple touch.
• Thunderbolt 3™ enables the use of external displays or peripherals without a power outlet plus fast data transfer and smooth display of 4K/5K video.
• Convertible Touchscreen LCD (LG gram 14 2-in-1) that rotates to become a tablet; a Wacom AES 2.0 Pen is included.
• Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 (LG gram 14 2-in-1) stands up to hard use.
• TAA Compliance for government purchases (LG gram 14 2-in-1); NOTE: LG can make any of the new LG gram for business series TAA-compliant if it is built to order.
• DTS:X Ultra provides immersive 3D audio rendering with or without headphones.
• Plenty of Ports – In addition to Thunderbolt™ 3, you get an HDMI port, multiple USB 3.1 ports, USB 3.1 Type-C port, UFS/Micro-SD port, RJ45 Ethernet (USB-C port with RJ45 gender), Headphone Out, and DC-In.
• Optional Extended Warranty with LG ExtendedCare™
• Additional Services via LG Enhanced Service Plan to maximize your investment.
At a time when more and more meetings are being held virtually and employees are more likely to work from home, it pays off for businesses to provide their employees reliable, powerful laptops with extended battery life to meet their demanding daily needs. The new LG gram for business series fits the bill.
For additional information click here.
*Passed 7 different MIL-STD 810G Tests for durability conducted by KOLAS Labs that conforms to U.S. military standards. Compliant with the following methods for MIL-STD-810G: 500.6 Procedures I and II – Low pressure (altitude); 501.6 and 502.6 Procedures I and II – Temperature; 509.6 – Salt fog; 514.7 – Vibration; 516.7 – Shock; 516.7 – Drop; 510.6 – Dust. Device may not perform as tested in all conditions. Test performed in controlled environment. Do not attempt.
**Based on 2014 MobileMark® testing conducted under normal usage conditions in an Internet-enabled environment. Measurement conditions include brightness (150 nit), document work (Adobe, Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook etc.), and standby state (50 percent). Maximum usage time may change depending on product configuration, conditions of use and environment.
© Copyright 2020 ©LG Electronics USA, Inc. All rights reserved. LG and the LG logo are registered trademarks of LG Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.